Tuesday, July 13, 2010

No Bore by the Chore

I was out for groceries today and I spotted these dwarf pomegranates in the neighborhood!IMG_9581 IMG_9579Aren’t they just gorgeous?

And these wild Oriental lilies growing by a school…IMG_9576
IMG_9584 I also bought my first cook book in many years. And that white planter you see with the money plant, that was left in the garbage dump area of our condo! Someone apparently doesn't like the antique white look of it. I thought it'd be perfect for my money plant.

IMG_9585 So this book is called The Barbecue Collection by Andrew Chase and the Canadian Living Test Kitchen.
9780980992496IMG_9586
Its got BBQ recipes for Fish & Seafood, Poultry and Sausages and Patties...I could just spend a lifetime barbecuing my heart away!
IMG_9588 IMG_9587I hope to share some recipes from it with you...soon. But not today.

IMG_9591 Oh and I also re-potted my ever growing Kalanchoe sprouting those lovely orange flowers...

My chores for the day seem done. Pretty much.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you to you too for making my day. I have been following your blog for sometime now. I really admire your wall of painting and photographs. I like it because it is a good mix of both, which is a very flixible idea otherwise people tend to gather them by their type.

Thank you again for stopping and inspiring me to get busy with my blog again :)

Unknown said...

Lovely pics Pree! Thanks for your visit to The Keybunch, and for the lovely comment too! I'll be coming back to your blog quite often for sure!

sharon

? said...

Thought they were 'Autumn Fire' Sedum...have to repot them too.
Mini pomegrenates were a treat!

Sushma Mallya said...

Beautiful pics pree and looking forward for those dishes too...

Sharmila said...

You are just like my Ma is .. will pick up anything from anywhere and make a beautiful presentation of it. Taratari recipe gulo try koro. :-)

Ushnish Ghosh said...

Dear Pree
Very nice snaps. I liked each of them
have a nice day

Lakshmi -Celebrations said...

lovely pree.loved these dear.